Buy mushroom( shroom) online
buy mushroom( shroom) in USA online. Golden teachers also known as Psilocybe cubensis is just about the best choice for starters. It strain is very popular due to its easy growth and impressive potency. It is an all round excellent magic mushroom that wont leave anything to be desired. Golden Teachers are very potent mushrooms and can give you a very strong trip.buy golden teachers online
First appearing in the 1980s, the golden teacher cubensis is highly strain by researchers due to its reliability, the exact origin of the golden teacher strain is not known, though it is believed to be discovered on a farm in Georgia. In nature, the first flush of golden teacher will produce medium-sized mushrooms and in later flushes, the mushroom caps might grow very large. It’s a very robust mushroom with big, massive stems. These mushrooms have gills which vary from whitish to purple-brown.
Species: P. cubensis
5 fruitful steps for advanced mushroom cultivation
Pretty simple so far, right? It’s just a little bottle with a needle, which needs to be injected on to the substrate. Later on, we will share a link to detailed step-by-step instructions of the most famous advanced cultivation method; The PF Tek Method.
We would like share an easy overview. 5 fruitful steps for advanced cultivation:
- Create a clean workplace with the right sterilization items.
- Produce the substrate. Substrates can be build from scratch, with these items or purchased, ready to go, with these advanced grow kits. When producing a substrate from scratch, is also important to sterilize the substrate.
- Inoculate the substrate. Inoculation simply means the process of injecting spores on/in to the substrate.
- Provide the right conditions for colonization during the incubation period. Colonization is the process of the spores generating mycelium on the substrate, and the activity of the mycelium spreading out and literately “colonizing” the substrate with a white surface.
- Follow the instructions on cultivation. Referring to the process of actually growing the mushroom.